Monday, September 24, 2007

NEW PHONE!! HORRAY!!


I recently became eligible for a new cell phone and I figured since the video mode on my old phone stopped working that I should get a new phone. I mean it is very necessary for me to be able to see the cute videos Jess sends of Connor and Kendry and my old phone is outdated and all scratched. So I went to the Verizon store today during lunch and walked out with this cute flip phone. I have now had it in my possession for close to three hours and so far so good. The picture quality on it is amazing, at least I think so. If I decide in thirty days that I don't like it I can trade it for a different one. I also bought a pink car charger, thus the pink colored font. Go Pink!

2 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

love the new phone but why did you get one with a computer? Are you really going to use it? That's not really important it's the fact that you have a fun phone to watch all the fun video's I send.

Chelsea Johnson said...

I love getting new things! Glad its so cute and you like it so much!