Thursday, October 25, 2007

Some Updated Pictures of the HOUSE

So I know that everyone is just dying to see more pictures of my house. Here they are but I have to say that a lot has been done since these pictures were taken. We are kind of behind on getting some updated pictures. On tuesday the carpet guy is coming. I am excited to see how the carpet will look. The fridge is getting put in on friday. Now we just need the plumbing finished (putting in toilets, getting the dishwasher to work, etc) , clean the house up, get sidewalk finished in front of our house and get the rest of our appliances in. That seems about it, oh yeah and put in the blinds.



This is the future kids bathroom, aka the guest bathroom. The tile on the side of the tub is a lovely addition george thought of from a dream he had. It looks really good and adds a little character to the room.



This the kitchen covered in plastic because the painters were working on painting the trim, baseboard and doors. There is a raised bar that is hard to see. I will try to get better pictures soon. The kitchen actually has the chandlier in it and we put a fan in there also. The living room has both of the fans in, but I dont have any pictures.


This is our master bath. The tile guys did an awesome job on the tile. On the shelves on each side of the tub we put granite down. This will make it so much easier to clean. It was a great idea. The cabinet doors are on now and the mirror is hung with the light fixture in. Again I will get more pictures. These pictures are just to wet your whistle. Below is another picture of the kids bathroom with the countertops and cabinets in. The faucets in both bathrooms we got from Costco. They look really good.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Ooh, it's all coming together! I bet you are so excited. When (or should I say if) we buy or build our house, that is for sure all I will be able to talk about with anyone! It all looks so good. George is amazing!