Friday, December 7, 2007
Well.........Not Much Has Happened!
Everything has been going pretty good lately. I am getting more comfortable at my job. I am still learning but I am liking it better. We have decorated the house a little bit. I don't know if i will ever be completely done decorating, but we have all our christmas decor up. Our lovely snowman tree has been decorated, but I still need to buy a tree skirt. Next week me and george, along with shaun and his brother-in-law are going to a concert in vegas. I hope that it will be fun and then on friday the 14th (which is Kenny's birthday) me and george are going to walk for our graduation at Weber. My parents are coming along with george's parents and his brothers and sisters. We both graduated with our bachelors. I am so excited to be finished with school. My little sister and brother are going through finals right now, which totally sucks. Good Luck guys! I am just so thankful for my family. I love them so much, especially my little niece aka the diva and my nephew, the smiley and lovable Con man. Connor gave all of our family a big scare yesterday, but he is doing better. I just want to tell Jess that she is an awesome mom and she did very good under a very stressful and frightening situation. I love ya sis! Well I just wanted to post a little update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yeah for graduation~ You've worked so hard. I am glad for both of you that your all done! I miss you guys. I hope we get to come up for some of the holidays, but I guess time will tell!
luv ya!
Shara
I'm glad Connor is doing okay. That would be so scary! Congrats on graduating--I think you'll be happy that you went up and walked--its a pretty big deal! I am still planning on bringing over a little house warming gift....sometime....
Congratulations! That will be exciting. I can't wait to see your pictures with cap and gowns! You will never be done decorationg your house. It goes on and on.
Congrats on graduating!!!! That's so exciting, and you'll be so glad you walked, take pictures to post!
Post a Comment