Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WHAT A HOTTIE!! GRR!!

First of all I have to say how awesome my hubby is to try this stuff on, to pose for these pictures, and then to even let me post these pictures on my blog. I will give you all a background story of how these outfits came to be. A week or two ago my sister Gentry got some 60's clothes from her missionaries parents. As you can see she brought back a lot of clothes. They are going to be used at our "Hippe Night" this weekend at our family campout at Otter Creek. I want everyone to give me there input on what outfits they like, what ones make George look like the ultimate hottie and then I want to know which one George should wear this weekend. I need to know by Saturday, so get your comments in.





4 comments:

Larsen Lowdown said...

My vote is DEFINITLY for the black leather outfit with the pink belt, that is hilarious!!! Yow-za!! What a hottie! ---robyn

The Webb Family said...

I totally vote for the leather!!! whoa baby!! May we call him "Georgina?" - Andrea W.

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I personally enjoy the black plether outfit or the "Wilma Flinstone" one.

Mariesa M. said...

Sooooo, This is what you do in your spare time George?
Sorry, my wife won't let me hang out with you anymore (I think she is jealous).
Justin