We started out the fourth in Delta by going to the parade. About 9:30am there is a fly by of some jets and an airplane, which I think is pretty cool. After the parade some of us went to the park and others just went home to get cooled off. Around 1 pm we headed over to my Aunt Camille and Uncle Shane's house for a barbeque with some really good food. So we ate, played games, and sat around visiting. At 10pm we watched the fireworks. Delta usually puts on a pretty good show. We ate homemade ice cream during the fireworks and set off a few of our own fireworks too. On Saturday we went to the Res(the bigget body of water in Delta) and enjoyed the sun some more. Later that day Tiffany and her husband Justin came down to Delta and brought there two adorable children. Their son Mason is Kendry's boyfriend. They are so cute together. We ate some marinaded pork with pineapple and onions that Justin and Tiff made. It was very delicious. We spent the rest of the night playing the Dice Game with a bunch of my family. On Sunday we went to church and then came home and I made some fried rice and George barbequed some teryaki beef that he had marinaded. We also included pasta salad, my mom's marvelous homemade rolls, and some fresh fruit with whip cream and yogurt. It was a very satisfying meal. Sadly Justin and Tiff had to leave later that day. My Dad, Josh, and I played some intense games of croquet. That night my Aunt Dana and cousin Shar came over and we played Mormon Bridge. That brings an end to this Holiday Weekend. Enjoy the pics.
Monday, July 7, 2008
The Fourth of July!!
We started out the fourth in Delta by going to the parade. About 9:30am there is a fly by of some jets and an airplane, which I think is pretty cool. After the parade some of us went to the park and others just went home to get cooled off. Around 1 pm we headed over to my Aunt Camille and Uncle Shane's house for a barbeque with some really good food. So we ate, played games, and sat around visiting. At 10pm we watched the fireworks. Delta usually puts on a pretty good show. We ate homemade ice cream during the fireworks and set off a few of our own fireworks too. On Saturday we went to the Res(the bigget body of water in Delta) and enjoyed the sun some more. Later that day Tiffany and her husband Justin came down to Delta and brought there two adorable children. Their son Mason is Kendry's boyfriend. They are so cute together. We ate some marinaded pork with pineapple and onions that Justin and Tiff made. It was very delicious. We spent the rest of the night playing the Dice Game with a bunch of my family. On Sunday we went to church and then came home and I made some fried rice and George barbequed some teryaki beef that he had marinaded. We also included pasta salad, my mom's marvelous homemade rolls, and some fresh fruit with whip cream and yogurt. It was a very satisfying meal. Sadly Justin and Tiff had to leave later that day. My Dad, Josh, and I played some intense games of croquet. That night my Aunt Dana and cousin Shar came over and we played Mormon Bridge. That brings an end to this Holiday Weekend. Enjoy the pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sounds like you and your family had a bunch of fun. Call me we need to do something soon. I am due for a girls night out :)
Cassie
Thanks for posting all the pics of the 4th. I hate that we couldn't be there enjoying all the fun and good food too. It sounds like everyone had lots of fun and we missed out again:( Are you still planning a trip to Cali?
Britt will you please burn me a cd of all the pictures from the 4th. I would love you forever. Please bring it with you when you come to me home in a few weeks! can't wait to see you!
I can't believe how big Jessica's kids are, holy cow! I love checkin in on you too- you guys are so busy all the time, I can't ever keep up!
Post a Comment