
Daddy and the little one enjoying their time together.

After a long car ride across town.

Her "whatever" face.

Just chillin

Workin it

Kenny and Avery after Avery's blessing.

The proud momma and her little bundle of joy!

Mom and dad just getting in on the photo session.

Avery in her dress before the blessing.
Brittney and both her sisters were blessed in the same dress.

She loves to veg out and watch TV.

Just making a wacky face for mom.

She is a little upset. I just told her I had to work in mesquite that night and she had to spend the whole night with her mom.

She is still upset that dad wouldn't be around all night.
(She enjoys their late night tv shows and hang out sessions.)

"What are you lookin at?"

Me in my ducky dress. I love this thing.
To bad it will only fit for a few more weeks.

Just a close up. The bow is my favorite.

Life is going to be tough someday.
Hopefully mom and dad will teach me right.

Oh well, I'm ready.
Show me what you got.

Ahhh. I love a cold fan on my face on a warm day.

Don't watch, I need to get dressed.

Hey, I thought I told you to leave while I put some clothes on.

Yes, I still take naps on car rides.
I am all dressed and ready to go.
I am just waiting for somebody to carry me to church.

Just taking another snooze.

Look at my pretty church clothes.
This is the first time I have ever worn shoes.
They were pink with little flowers on them. I did a good job of wearing them.
I didn't even get mad.
Thanks for looking, hope you have good day.
5 comments:
George you are to funny! I love that you posted and you did a great job of narrating for Avery. She is a very lucky little girl to have you for a Daddy!
Looks like Avery is definitely a Daddy's girl! Love the ducky dress...and she just gets cuter every picture.
I love all the commentating, George. She is adorable for sure!
What a cute post! She is getting so big. So so cute!!!
First time I have seen her with her eyes open. She is adorable.
Post a Comment