Tuesday, November 17, 2009

6 Months Old!!

Avery rolls every where. I have to constantly check on her when she is playing on the floor because I am afraid she will roll into something and hurt herself. I have found her at the top of her crib after a nap or when I go to get her in the morning. Avery can sit up all by herself. She can't do it very long so we have to make sure we are next to her to catch her if she starts to fall sideways, backwards, or frontwards. Her hair is growing. Hooray! We can style a pretty sweet mohawk for her. Her eyes are such a beautiful, piercing blue. She is really good with rice cereal and we are excited to start feeding her baby food soon.

Don't let her arm on my leg fool you. She can sit up all by herself.
Avery loves the remote control. I think that every kid loves them. She won't take her eyes off of the remote if she sees it sitting on the couch and she will start to arch her body towards it. Usually, we give in and let her play with it for a while.
Avery is wearing Kenny's cute hat. My mom is such an awesome Grandma. I am so glad that she is still here on this earth with us to be a Grandma to my kids. Love you Mom!

4 comments:

The Briggs Clan said...

Avery is so cute... can't wait to see you guys! I too ditto your comment about your mom! XOXO......

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

So adorable! I'm sad I haven't even met her yet. :( But I WILL...I'm determined that our little girls will be the best of friends. :) What is it with the remote control? Kaylee is always searching for the one that works. (How does she know we give her fakes?)

David Fife said...

So cute :) I really need to come see your baby and the house :) I know I always say that though :( Sorry!!!

David Fife said...

That last comment was from Me...Cassie, not David...didn't know he changed the profile name, sorry :)