Saturday, January 23, 2010

Avery at 8 Months

Avery is now pulling herself up on her toys, laundry baskets, and couches. I am sure that is not where it is going to end. Once she is standing she, of course, eventually falls and starts crying. She loves to feel her two bottom teeth with her tongue. It is so cute to watch her stick her tongue in and out and then back in again. She still army crawls every where. Avery has started to say da-da, but I am not jealous because I realize that it is just an easier sound to make. She weighs 17 pounds and is wearing 9 month clothing. She is starting to eat more solid food like little pieces of bread, rice crackers, graham crackers, and bananas. Her sleeping is sporadic. One night its 5-6 hours of sleep the next night not so much. Her giggle is the cutest sound we have ever heard. We are constantly trying to get her to laugh. We love her so much.

5 comments:

Elise said...

she is the cutest thing ever!!!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

She's a beauty!

sara and wade said...

she is gorgeous! i love how her eyelashes stand out so great in this pic. so cute!

gregandjaime said...

Brittney I love to come and read your blog! Your baby is adorable and I love to see what the next month brings. My little guy is just a month younger than her. I hope you don't mind that I come and check in on you! Hope your doing good. I see your mom and dad but never see you -- that means (which I know they would agree) you should come home more!

Trevor and Niqole said...

How fun! She is getting more hair too! We keep waiting to see more on Keilty but it's just not coming! Love her eyes!