Thursday, February 18, 2010

9 MoNtHs!!

One of Avery's favorite things to play with is her car seat. She will crawl all over it and she always manages to find it no matter where we put it.
Avery looks so cute in her ladybug pajamas. After every bath she gets to play with some toys in her room before bedtime. We love her smile. She is such a happy baby.

Avery got herself into a precarious situation in this picture. She can pull herself up on objects such as the couch, her toys, and the laundry baskets, but she doesn't know how to get down. This situation ended with her falling forward, but no injury thankfully. All the cousins got together for a little photo shoot.
SO ADORABLE!!!
I bought this little bike from Walmart. Avery loves to climb all over it and play with all the little attachments. She will sit on it and then push herself backwards.
We put Avery in a fluffy blue (the color is due to the fact that we borrowed it from my SIL and she had a little boy) body suit to go to the park. It was a little chilly outside and we have never used the suit before so we thought we would try it out. It worked really well. What didn't work so well was the slide and swings. Avery did not like them.

She is so cute in this outfit that we had to take more pictures.

Avery and her Daddy are best buds.
Avery loves to be outside but when the weather is too cold, she loves to look outside.
Avery loves to play with the magazines. She will suck on them, eat them and rip them apart.
This is how I found Avery when I went to check on her one night. Of course the flash from the camera was so bright she couldn't keep her eyes open.

5 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

She's a gem! Love that cute smile and I'm totally impressed she got her arm out of her jammies. What a smartie...

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!! Looks like you guys are having a blast with her. I love the pictures.... can't believe how fast she is growing.

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Man I love that girl!!

brobrofamily said...

She is sooo dang cute! I want to steal her so if you find that your baby is missing you know where to look :)

Megan said...

She's so cute and I can't believe how big she is! She's adorable, keep posting, I love to spy!