Friday, July 16, 2010

A Busy Little Girl.

Avery wanted to wear George's socks, so how could he refuse.


The other day she grabbed some old shorts of mine out of our room and decided she wanted to wear them.
George let Avery follow him into the garage. He went to grab something and when he came back she had crawled into the stroller. That is a little scary to me.
I bought this little chair at Kid to Kid and she loves it. I knew she would because she loved my mom's neighbor's chairs

She also is still in love with the bear. She gets so excited when she sees it.

This isn't a very good picture, but I just wanted to show what she did with a nutri-grain bar the other day. It was everywhere. On her face and in her hair. I put her in the shower with George.

I love this little picture of her with her trusty friend the Bear.
This little boys name is Asher. He is the son of George's friend Micah. They actually played fairly well together. There was some hitting but we watched them very closely. Asher is Avery's first boy kiss from someone outside of the family.
When I first got this little fold out princess sofa, Avery was afraid of it. Now she plays on it all the time.




5 comments:

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

fun pictures, Ethan used to do the same thing with nutrigrain bars...what a mess. Micah's little boy looks just like him.

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

A busy girl indeed. She's definitely at that age...it's fun but exhausting. Kaylee has those same jammies--"I whaley love you". I love them. Kaylee loves the "fishies" on them.

sara and wade said...

wow, she is honestly getting to be such a big girl... and into everything. fun fun fun! i love your eyelashes-i'm totally jealous. i want them, and the backyard is looking fabulous. didn't get a change to say goodbye before we took off... we'll just have to keep in touch this way...happy summer days!

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

I can't believe Avery is kissing another boy - I was so set to see her and Zake together! JK cute cute pics of your little girl!

Rappleye Family said...

Thanks for the comment! Your little girl has sure grown up!