Friday, September 17, 2010

15 1/2 Months!

We got Avery a helmet so that she could ride in the bike carrier that Uncle Jeff and Aunt Katie are letting us borrow. She loved wearing and didn't want to take it off.
She will even still wear her sunglasses, but not for long periods of time


Avery loves cheetos. She will devour any that she sees.
This is her," What I like cheetos and yes I ate a whole bag, You got a problem with that?"
Our first official bike ride with the helmet.
Avery did really good. We only went for a 1/2 hour. She had her treats and drink so she was just fine.
I have been trying to recycle everything that I can since I have recycling bins really close to my house. Avery loves to get out the milk jugs and carry as many as she can. Her record is three as you can see below.

Another of Avery's favorites is pop. We try to limit the amount she gets but this time we let her have some fun with a half empty pop can. As you can tell by her clothes it went really well.

3 comments:

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

We are so glad that she is liking the bike carrier and her helmet...many adventures to come your way with it.

Tim said...

such cute pictures.

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

That girl knows how to accessorize! Dr. Pepper mmmmmmmm a girl after my own heart.