I'm loving that zebra costume. Seriously adorable. And what a trooper to allow face paint and all. Kaylee would never let me. Glad your holiday was SPOOKtakular! (I couldn't resist).
that is too cute. I love the costume.
Love the pic of Avery checking herself out in the mirror - she makes one cute zebra!
I seriously love that costume!! She looks adorable. You guys are such good parents, looks like you had a blast!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm loving that zebra costume. Seriously adorable. And what a trooper to allow face paint and all. Kaylee would never let me. Glad your holiday was SPOOKtakular! (I couldn't resist).
that is too cute. I love the costume.
Love the pic of Avery checking herself out in the mirror - she makes one cute zebra!
I seriously love that costume!! She looks adorable. You guys are such good parents, looks like you had a blast!!
Post a Comment