Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Avery; chills, plays, and gets giggy with "IT!"

I can't believe they let me color on the sidewalk. Either they don't know or they REALLY love me.
This is what happens when Avery colors on the sidewalk.

I love it when I get a cookie, they are delicious.
I can't believe how awesome this whole sandbox thing is. They let me throw dirt. How cool is that.


Check out my dress grandma Mecham made me for halloween. Sorry I just got these pics up. As you can see from the pics above, I have been a little busy.

Thanks Grandma, I love it.




My video: Aunt Lori gave me an awesome present for Christmas. First of all, I need to apologize for opening and playing with it a little early. I couldn't stand looking at that package any longer. I had to see what was inside. For the past couple days I have been playing with it regularly and using it for its intended educational purposes. Last night I found an alternative use for it. This is what I would like to show you now. Thanks aunt Lori, your gift is getting me through that last week before Santa comes.

1 comment:

george said...

That is to cute I cant believe some of the things she does. I hope my kids are as awesome as she is.