Wednesday, February 9, 2011

20.5 Weeks and We are having a........



I have been pretty lazy about taking pictures of my ever growing belly. These are actually the first pictures that I have taken. Lame, I know! I haven't decided if I am showing more with this pregnancy than with Avery. At some point I don't think it matters because I am going to get huge. So far this pregnancy hasn't been too bad. I started getting nauseous at 7 weeks and it lasted until 14 weeks. The heartburn definitely started earlier this time. I am taking Prevacid and it has helped a ton. I had some bad left sided sciatic pain at about 9 weeks, which I went to a chiropractor for and it helped get rid of the pain completely. It totally made me a believer. Avery knows where the baby is and will point to my belly. She will kiss my belly and say hi to her, Baby Sister. Yep, we are having another girl. I am so excited for Avery to have a sister. Sisters are the best!!!!

11 comments:

Andrew & Gentry! said...

yes sisters are the best and I am so happy you are having a girl!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

You'll love having two girls. I am loving it. Girls rule, boys drool! ;)

josh said...

How funny that I was going to say the exact same thing as Gen! Yes sisters are the best! I can't wait to see your new little girl!!!

josh said...

oh well I guess Josh is signed in but hopefully you know that it's me Jess writing to you. Love Ya

Rappleye Family said...

CONGRATS BRITT!!!!

Jodi Rae said...

Congrats! Didn't even know you were expecting :). Girls are so fun!

Susanna said...

Yeah!! Congratulations!

Megan said...

Yay! So fun and I'm so excited for you! Keep us updated!

TheThomasTidbits said...

Congrats you are so cute and what fun 2 little girls !!!

TheThomasTidbits said...

congrats you are so cute and yes sisters are the best Avery is going to be a great big sister

Amanda said...

Oh yea, congrats on the baby GIRL!!! You will love having two girls together, at least I do :)