Wow, it seems like time goes by so fast. Avery turns the big "2" today. All day I have been thinking about my pregnancy with her and my delivery. It may not have turned out exactly as I would have liked it, but I am so happy to have Avery in our little family. I know that George loves his little girl. Avery is always asking, "Where's Dad?" or if he walks out of a room she instantly notices and starts calling his name and tries to find him. He can't even go to the bathroom without her trying to invade his privacy. Avery is so stinkin' cute and has such a great personality. She is one bossy, spunky, hilarious, caring, loving and crazy little girl. We wouldn't want her any other way. We Love You Avery Rae!
Below are some pictures of Avery's Birthday party. We went swimming at Drew's Aunts house but I didn't get any pictures there. Avery had fun swimming but the water was kind of cold so she spent most of her time in the hot tub. She did go down the slide once, meaning my dad sent her down by herself. My mom made her this adorable Dora cake. Avery loved it. She got some cute presents. A owl purse, a xylophone, a dora doll, some Dora books, some cute princess shoes, and a sweet car from her Mom and Dad. Thanks everyone for coming and for the gifts.
Below are some pictures of Avery's Birthday party. We went swimming at Drew's Aunts house but I didn't get any pictures there. Avery had fun swimming but the water was kind of cold so she spent most of her time in the hot tub. She did go down the slide once, meaning my dad sent her down by herself. My mom made her this adorable Dora cake. Avery loved it. She got some cute presents. A owl purse, a xylophone, a dora doll, some Dora books, some cute princess shoes, and a sweet car from her Mom and Dad. Thanks everyone for coming and for the gifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment