Saturday, September 24, 2011

Gazebo -- Almost Done!!!! and a few pics of Avery and Taylee.

 Avery is in the princess stage and loving every minute of it. Of course about a week after this picture was taken the crown was broke, the earrings were broke the first day she wore them and the necklace has lost it's heart.  The only thing to still be intact is the ring.



 Our good old Taylee catching a snooze while Avery is busy elsewhere.

 Avery and Taylee hanging out in the kitchen with dad while he tries to get dinner cooked and the dishes cleaned up before mom gets home.

They are bestest buds already.


 The Gazebo!
Its been a long process but the gazebo is finally getting close to being finished.  
There are a few misc items to take care of but we are excited to get some use out it. George built the cupboards with his dad and he also tiled the counter top.  He is one handy man.  I am glad to have him around.








 BBQs, late night movies, hot dog roasts, mallow eating contests, Wii competition out by the fire, Here we come!
Here are some more views of the gazebo.





3 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow awesome job George, that looks AMAZING!! Your two little dollys are pretty dang cute too :)

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

It looks awesome! I wish I still lived down there so I could come to all of these awesome parties.

Adorable girlies as well!

Erin said...

It looks even better in real life! So fun to see you guys this weekend and meet your two cutie pies. Next time we're down, party at your place!! I'm still giggling about how much Avery reminds me of Lily when she was that age...if you think 2 is bad, wait til she's 3: stronger, louder, larger vocabulary, and old enough for early analytical thinking...heeheehee.