Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Piercing of Avery's Ears

On November 9th I took Avery to get her ears pierced. She was excited but when we got to Claire's in the mall she got really quiet and wouldn't speak.  That is what Avery does if she is nervous.  We picked out the pink "diamonds" and had two ladies ready to pierce both ears at the same time.  Well one lady's gun jammed so Avery had one ear pierced and the other not.  Avery started crying but she held really still and the lady was able to hurry and pierce the other ear.  Avery loves her "Ears".  She is always noticing now if I don't have "ears" in.  Maybe in a couple years we will try and pierce Taylee's ears.

1 comment:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

How fun! I'm pretty sure Kaylee would pass out from all of the anxiety it would cause her. Ha ha ha. Her pink "ears" are beautiful!