Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Weekend

Dyeing Easter Eggs with Grandma and Pappa
Avery's Easter eggs had to be pink.
Tay is just enjoying her time on the floor
Brooklyn was so nice and took Kenny and Avery to get hotdogs, balloons, and cotton candy at Quality. 
Can you tell that Avery REALLY LOVED her BLUE COTTON CANDY

This is Connor's birthday cake that my mom made.  Well I guess Avery decided that she was hungry and now the Red Power Ranger has a mutilated foot.
Lawson is going to make an awesome b-ball player when he gets older.  Great assist from Pappa

We had a BBQ and Easter egg hunt on Saturday at the Rowley's. It was a fun time had by all.


The kids are ready to go find those eggs.


I think everyone was surprised that these ladies would make their own pyramid, but they did an awesome job.





Lawson decided to share some of his candy with Uncle Ted.


Avery always has to be around when presents are being opened.  Connor turned 5 yrs old this month on the 13th.  I can't believe that he is that old.  Oh how time literally flies.

Lawson was really enjoying his cake.



A fire was started so we could roast marshmallows and make smores.  YUMMY
My mom bought huge marshmallows as you can tell from Avery's overflowing smore.

I am just modeling the marshmallows.
We decided to have some lovely jumping pictures done.  I think that me and jess almost peed our pants.  Chalk that up to post pregnancy bladders.










Easter Morning.  We laid the kids baskets and Easter clothes out on the couches

I love the rabbit ears on these two.

The girls in their Easter dresses.  I love having two little girls so that I can dress them alike.
The kids waiting for the Easter egg hunt at my parents on Sunday.


Avery scored big with a little help from her mother.

Lawson dug right it after he found a few.

Kenny clearly walked away the winner of the most eggs.
The kids really enjoyed looking through their eggs and finding all kinds of candy and money.

These kids were so ready to have some fun. It was so cute to see them crouching behind the car.
Kenny was posing for me right before she sprayed Grandma and Papa with silly string.

The Attack

Tay loves her new car seat toy from the Easter bunny

1 comment:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

What a fun Easter. What a cute surprise from George too. Don't you love those chairs?! My girls adore theirs and try to bring them inside all the time. Lookin' GORGEOUS in the modeling marshmallow picture and I too love dressing my girls the same. It's just a must with two little girls. Especially with dresses. Happy Easter! Miss you guys.