Thursday, July 5, 2012

6th day in Missouri

On the 6th day we drove to Nauvoo, Illinois.  Along the way we stop in Carthage.


We got a lovely little tour through the jail.













Now we are in Nauvoo



I decided to take a funny/scary picture of people. I am sure they will enjoy them being put on the blog







 I think the cover shocked his missionary side



























 Then later that night was games and making Jordan do a dare. I think George mashed up 5 or 6 mini candy bars into a big ball and he had to eat it.  I think he got some money for it.




 Sibling group shot

 Josh just had to show his sweet pale white belly.




This last picture was taken on July 6 before we left for the airport.  We went to Jordan's school to say goodbye and to buy us some Logan College shirts.  We had a great time in Missouri despite the humidity and heat.  We are so grateful for the time that we were able to spend with Jordan, Lacey, and Kambri.  It was some good family togetherness.

No comments: