So I feel kind of bad that all I ever blog about is my house, but maybe one day I will have some different news. I am excited to say that our tile is pretty much complete, they just have to come back and seal it and then they are done. YIPEEE!!! Our cabinet guy still has some stuff to finished so hopefully he will get done quickly. And lets give a big yahoo for the countertops and back splash being complete. YAHOOOO!! George and his dad worked on getting lights put in today. They are almost finished. We just have the fans and chandliers to put up, but they won't be done until the painting is finished, which brings me to the painter. He should be here on tuesday to start painting the baseboards, doors, our room (there were some streaks in there), some painting outside and some touch ups where we have scratched the paint. He has been really flaky so it will be surprising if he keeps his word. After all that is complete the carpet guy will be coming and then we can finish the lighting and plumbing. We are actually thinking that we can close by the end of October, everyone keep your fingers crossed. I hope that you enjoyed the brief update of our lovely home. I will let you all know when or if we are having a house warming party.
7 comments:
Good luck on the house. I know that all of that can drive you crazy. I hope you get to close this month! An early congrats with that. Thanks for your comments on my blog. Ash
All I ever blog about is my kids so don't feel bad blogging about your house...it is your baby right now. I hope everyone gets their stuff done and you guys will be moving in soon! How exciting.
I can't wait for the house warming party so I hope I'm invited!
I can't wait for the house warming party so I hope I'm invited!
Hi there. I was just checking out your page and LOOOVE your house. I didn't know you were building. It looks so awsome!! I can't wait to see it in person. We need to come down there sometime. Where are you building at? I can't wait to see pictures of the finished product.----robyn and dustin
Hey britt...were not coming down to hurricane! We decided to fly. I am assuming we wont even see you since you spent all last week end in Delta. I can't wait to see it though. I guess by the time I get to see it it will be decorated so that is something fun for me to look forward too!! miss you and love ya tonz!
Your house is looking awesome! I can't wait to see it in real life...Someday :) I'm so jealous! I hear that you have done most of the work yourselves, very impressive. So now that we have experts in the family, you can hook us up right? ;) - Suz
Post a Comment