Saturday, November 17, 2007

Enjoy the Randomness of Brittney

Well I have been tagged. Thanks a lot Kourtney. I will try my best to think of some cool random things about me, but Jess has used some of my things too, so here goes:

1. I am probably the only person to beat Jess at the Radio game. She is a very hard person to play that game against. It could have been a fluke so I am willing to have a rematch and let you know the results. For further explanation about the Radio game look at Jess's blog.

2. I love to eat peanut butter straight out of the jar. I will get a spoon and get a big scoop of peanut butter and lick away. Sometimes I like to add apples, crackers, or oreos to the mix. Jess used to always tell me I would get fat for eating like that, but I don't do it too much so I think I am safe. (Besides the weight I have gained wasn't from peanut butter)

3. I am a pretty aggressive driver most of the time. I have never been in an accident though. I always have to pass people and be in front. Whenever I am at a stop light and it turns green I am usually the first person off the line. (I love my V6 engine) I also get mad at other drivers and say comments about them (George really hates that so I am trying to stop saying it out loud and just keep it in my head).

4. I was the only senior on my basketball team. There was a fellow senior that tried out but got cut. Everyone my age quit over our junior to senior year because they didn't like our new coach. So it kind of sucked.

5. I love shoes. If I could I would have a hundred pair of shoes. I usually have to hold myself back and think of the fact that the money would be better used to pay bills and buy grocerys. I do indulge every now and again and buy myself a pair. I just makes me feel good. It is like a drug. Don't worry I am not addicted and I don't need an intervention.

6. I am a sucker for anything romantic. I love romance books, romance movies, and real love stories. Along with Jess I have read quite a few romance books. I guess I just like to read a book and feel the emotion within myself, usually that takes a good story line and author. That is the same for me with movies too. I love a good movie that will make you cry, laugh and smile all at the same time, but I have to have a happy ending. Call me idealistic if you want, but I don't care. (A movie that I really like is The Notebook, it does all of what I mentioned above.)

I hope that you enjoyed my random facts about me. If I think of anything else later I may add it on or not. I am not going to tag anyone because I don't really like being tagged myself.

6 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I use to play the Radio game and the commercial game (when you had to watch them) with my sisters ALL the time. I too am an aggressive drivier and "talk loudly" in my car about things that drivers do. It drives Brennen nuts. And facts 5 and 6 are basically me in a nutshell! Anyway, I LOVED getting to know you better and can't wait for Thanksgiving! (Thanks again for the invite)

By the way, you do have a really nice car. Brennen was totally jealous when he saw it.

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

I can't believe the part about me saying you would get fat eating peanut butter like that. Sorry that stayed with you so long. You are a random person just like me.

Mandy said...

I love that you are such an aggressive driver. I am totally the same way. I think it is because I am naturally competitive that I don't want any drivers to win. I have had to watch myself since lately my little girl has started yelling at other drivers too.

Anonymous said...

Brit, I'm so excited you guys are in the house! I love the new blog look. It has been fun reading your random facts! Miss working with ya, hope to see ya soon.

When do I get to come to the new house?

Libby said...

I will have to check out Jess's blog to see what the radio game is! I am a game-aholic and must win at every and any game. It is a sad truth about me.

I saw today at work that you passed your boards...whoo-hoo, way to go!

Love the new blog layout too!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I love your new layout! I am such an aggressive driver too, and it makes me so mad when Max drives, because he is SLOW and unaggressive and lets other people bully him around on the road! I agree with Mandy, the aggressiveness totally is because of the competitiveness. I'm glad you're in your house, sounds like it was convenient for all the holiday festivities!