Friday, November 16, 2007

YEAH A HOUSE FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I know that I have been slacking in posting about the fact that WE HAVE FINALLY MOVED INTO OUR HOUSE!!!! It is still a weird feeling to actually be living there, but it is so awesome. We moved in some stuff on Nov. 11th and then the next day we moved in our couches and a bunch of boxes. Tuesday was my day off, which I spent putting stuff in its place. We got our dish tv setup yesterday, which i am grateful for. There is only so many movies you can watch and I have been missing my favorite shows. :( I still haven't decorated. I am too nervous to start hanging things on my wall. I am waiting for my mom to come down to Hurricane to help me. My whole family is coming down for Thanksgiving, which I think is going to be so much fun. I can't wait. The girls are going to go shopping the day after and the guys are probably going to do guy stuff like four wheeling, skeet shooting, and maybe a trip into Sportsmans Warehouse. Sadly our volleyball season ended last night. We played in a semifinal game and lost. We had our chances to win, but somehow we just couldn't pull it together. However, there is going to be another chance to redeem ourselves in january.

1 comment:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Yea!!! You moved in! I'm so super excited for you guys. You totally deserve it. It's a beautiful home...I can't wait to see it. Awesome job last night at the game, I'm sad we couldn't pull it together. But atleast we have winter season to redeem ourselves. GO RABBITS!