This is our lovely new baby named Mortimer ( apparently George and Dan had a bet and George had to name his first kid that, so now that we have done that we can move on to bigger and better names for when we have another one.)
These are our beautiful sweaters that we got for each other. George has really good taste.
***I decided to add some pictures and put them on this post.
Well, I guess since everyone else has updated about their Christmas Holiday, I will do the same. This year was our year to spend with the Hadley's. All of George's family came to Hurricane. His brother Jeff and his wife Kate and their little son Ethan came from Portland. This was the first time that we met Ethan since he was born in July. He is a cute little tike. I think that he loved me the best. I could always get him to laugh. We opened our gifts on Christmas Eve since I worked on Christmas day and because George's brother steve and his wife jen had to leave Christmas day. George's parents gave us a gas grill. It was very thoughtful of them and we will definately use it when it gets warmer. George gave me some sweet gifts. He is really thoughtful. I hope he likes what I got him. We played the Wii a lot and went to the movies and ate. My parents got me a picture of the st. george temple that i absolutely love and my mom had my uncle ted build us a book shelf, which is what i really needed in my house. It takes up some extra space and it looks very nice and i love it. It gives the room a completed look. Thanks Mom and Dad!! We also bought Jeff and Katie's 1996 ford explorer, so that we would have something to drive in the mountains and to haul stuff around. I was a little skeptical about buying it, but so far it was a good choice.
For New Years Eve we went to Marv's and played games and ate food with Dan and Hailey, Brock and Angie, Shaun and Melinda, Heather and Ben and Peter and Laura. We played Battle of the Sexes, the Newlywed game and a question and answer game. All in all we had fun and the kiss I got at midnight wasn't too shabby.
For New Years Eve we went to Marv's and played games and ate food with Dan and Hailey, Brock and Angie, Shaun and Melinda, Heather and Ben and Peter and Laura. We played Battle of the Sexes, the Newlywed game and a question and answer game. All in all we had fun and the kiss I got at midnight wasn't too shabby.

6 comments:
I am so glad you had a good Christmas! I missed seeing everyone! I take comfort knowing you had to miss out on all the activities as well. lol. Can't wait to see you all. I am planning a trip in February...I HOPE!!! Love you two...get making babies!
Sounds like you had a great Christmas! And congrats on the new explorer! You should post some pictures of your cool gifts. I want to see what your bookshelf looks like.
I wish I could have come out to Marv's. My sister was in town and we totally lost track of time. :( Maybe next year.
Wow, your Christmas sounded great! Congrats on your new purchase!! You should post a pic of the new explorer! Also Congrats!! on the graduation, I know it is late, but that is awesome!!
Congrats on the new baby and on graduation. Will it be anytime soon that you move on to bigger and better babies? Where were you at Christmas time??? It looks like you had a good holiday anyways. Talk to you later. :)--Suz
Love the post with the new baby! Sorry you had to work over the holiday! Glad you had a great time with family.
Mortimer! How precious! I am so happy for you two!
Post a Comment