
I know that a lot of people are probably going to post about President Hinckley, but I wanted to talk about how much I love President Hinckley. He has been the President of the church for half of my life and I really am going to miss his talks at confrence. He always had a sense of humor that I loved. He has done a lot for the church as everyone has probably heard about on the news or read about in the newspaper. He had such a great love for his wife and I am happy that they are together now. President Hinckley is a great man and prophet. I know that he is continuing to bring the gospel to people in Heaven.
1 comment:
I thought about posting about Pres. Hinckley, but I didn't so I'm glad to see that someone did. I have had mixed emotions all day. Sadness that he is gone, but happiness that he can be reunited with his wife, he truly missed her so much. Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment