Friday, February 29, 2008

WARD BASKETBALL...... Need I say more!
















These are my war wounds from last nights ward basketball game. I got the floor burn on my elbow when I was dribbling toward the basket and these two girls, one on each side, fouled me and I went down hard. The only reason I didn't face plant it was I some how got a hold of one of the girls arms and held on. I am not quite sure when I got the scratch over my eye. I didn't even know it was there until I was on the side lines and one of my teammates ask me how I got the scratch. The cut started to sting when my sweat started to got in it. However, after the game one of the opposing team players came up to me and apologized saying that she thinks she gave me the scratch because she found skin under her finger nail. It was a brutal game. I also have various bruises on my knees and other scratches on my arms. We ended up losing by like 8 points, but we played hard. Gentry played with my ward team also last nigh. I had a lot of fun playing with her again. Today we are headed down to Moab for a volleyball tournament. I am so excited to play. It is going to be awesome. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Kourtney said...

I love that you play church ball and gets injuries like me!!! I still have a sprained finger (I know, not that big of a deal) from getting taken out by this huge chick!!! Maybe we will see each other in regionals, that would be so fun!