
I have been playing on a grass league volleyball team for the last month or so (our team name is Carpoozie) and our tournament was on thursday. We took second place and I think it feels just as good as first place especially since both teams got a t-shirt and a trophy (what I am going to do with this trophy I have no clue). In the picture from left to right is Jan Clark, Me, Tamera Swenson (Derron's wife), and Ashley. The missing people from our team our Cassie, Gentry, and Jess. We had a good time playing together this season. I can't wait for indoor volleyball to start.
1 comment:
SWEET!!! You guys ROCK!!! I am super sorry I couldn't make it! You were probably better off without me anyway! When do I get my t-shirt? SWEET trophy, I think you should start a trophy room in your house! (Which I still need to come see) Congrats!!
Cassie
Post a Comment