Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Zion, Oh Zion

















Saturday we took a little trip to Zions to enjoy one of God's beautiful creations. We went to the Emerald Pools and then went on the Riverside Walk Trail, which leads into the hike of the Narrows. We were not equipped to go through the Narrows, however we do have a goal to do that at some point this year. As you can see George got a little bit mad at me, but don't worry I was faking the fear that you see on my face. I know that George would never hurt me. He loves me too much.

5 comments:

Mariesa M. said...

Good Pictures. We have been trying to do more hiking this year. Maybe we could get a group together and go do the narrows or Angels Landing some time.
Justin

Kourtney said...

Looks like fun! I wish my boys were a little older so we could go by ourselves and I wouldn't have to worry about them falling off a cliff!

Megan said...

Nice hangy-ball Brit! Looks fun! We're going this saturday!

The Briggs Clan said...

Hey you outdoor adventurists! I can't wait till you have kids. I hope it slows you down a bit...lol...I get so jealous of all the fun things you guys always get to do! I know you both work hard but I think you do your fair share of playing hard to! (Which is great) CAn't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! Yeah! just a little FYI I found a blog you may be interseted in,,, if not forget I said anything...thekeelfamily.blog

love you! Tell Horhay I say Hi!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I'm totally jealous that you guys are always doing so many fun things! I guess I should stop being such a lame-o and get out more!