Monday, July 14, 2008

Gettin' Hitched!!





On July 10th my brother-in-law Brian proposed to his girlfriend Lexie. She, of course, said Yes!! We are very excited to have her in our family. She is a very fun, outgoing person with a contagious laugh. Me and George helped set up the necessary items needed for the proposal. George and Brian chose a spot below the Dixie Rock that overlooked the entire city. It was really pretty, especially at night. To propose Brian wrote Lexie a story and drew pictures and then had it made into a storybook. George called Brian claiming that I had a flat tire up by the Dixie rock and that I didn't know how to change it and he was stuck in Hurricane and couldn't help me. After we set everything up we hid by some rocks and waited for them to come. When they arrived Lexie opened up the gift and found the book. She then read it (laughing the whole time). The story leads up to Brian asking Lexie to marry him. I had the chance to read the book and it definately portrays the Hadley boys odd sense of humor. We took some pictures afterwards and then left them alone. They will be getting married on Oct. 4th in Salt Lake. We are so happy for them.

4 comments:

David Fife said...

October 4th, that is AWESOME. I think that is when we were going to do a SMALL B-Day party for the boys. So I guess you and George wont be there. You two were like half the people we were going to invite :) Oh well, maybe next year. ;)

Cassie

Agustín said...

Great images! Are beutifull!

Anonymous said...

Who says NO?


private student loan

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Odd sense of humor - Yes in deed. We are excited for them as well and are looking forward to seeing everyone again in October.