Monday, October 6, 2008

Salt Lake Weekend!

The Cake. They put more flowers around it later but I forgot to take a picture. Brian and Lexie's wedding went well. I was the one controlling the music as people walked down the aisle. I was a little nervous. I didn't want to mess up, but I did an awesome job. They had to move the wedding inside because it rained all day, but the church was decorated with a lot of fresh flowers. It was very pretty.
A part of the ring ceremony.
My nephew Ethan ( Jeff and Katie's son)
Lexie showing off her cute pink shoes. They are hard to see from this picture.

The cutting of the cake. They did a pretty good job of smashing it in each others faces. It all happened so fast I didn't get very good pictures of it.

1 comment:

Chelsea Johnson said...

The wedding looks beautiful! I don't know why I forget that you have a completley separate family(George's). They look like they're lots of fun!