Monday, October 6, 2008

My In-laws, LaVar and Ann.
Some very handsome men in tuxedos. L to R- Brian, George and Adam
Jenn (Steve's wife), Steve (George's Brother), and Lori (George's Sister)
The Happy Couple.
A little pic of the exchanging of rings.
We went to the Ute game on Thursday night. Brian had gotten us free tickets from his work. We were basically at the top of the stadium. We had thought that they would have been better seats but in the end they offered a really good view of the whole field. It was quite a hike to get to them though.
This is the crowd rushing the field after an amazing last two minutes of play by the Ute's to pull out a Victory.

I thought that I would take a picture of the score so that I wouldn't be able to forget.

My BIL Jeff and his wife Katie
Brian and Adam (one of Brian's good friends)
A random picture I took during the game.
We had a great time at the game. I love watching games that have a close finish. A lot of people were actually leaving towards the end. I guess they didn't have enough faith in the Ute's to stick out the last 3 minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! So it was about time for an update! The wedding looks like it went well. I am very happy them. I like the shirt you had on at the football game. New??? Anyways thanks for the update. Can't wait to see ya whenever that may be because it's been forever. Love you guys!