
A lot of work has been done on our yard this last month. We put our sprinkler system in, had a block fence built, built a sandbox, and had a couple cement pads poured in our backyard. So here is a little preview of what we have done. This first picture is of our back yard facing east.

Another picture of our back yard facing west.

This of course is the fence on the right side of our house. A gate will be put up later. The sand box sits right behind this wall.

This big hunk of cement will have a gazebo on the back half. On the front half there will be a fire pit in the diamond shaped hole, so we can toast some mallows or just sit around a fire for fun.

This is a picture of our fence on the left side of our garage. There will be a big gate there later on this week and there will also be a small gate by our house but you can't see the opening from this picture.

This little cement pad was George's idea so that we could put our garbage cans outside and free up some space in our garage. I love the idea because I hate it when something in your garbage can smells and then the whole garage would stink.

This is the sand box that George built. The guy that built our block wall had some extra sand and said that we could have it, so we thought why not make a sand box while we have free sand. So here it is. I think that George did an awesome job and he had some help shoveling the sand in by my BIL Josh. Thanks for your help Josh!
6 comments:
It was about time for an update! Gezz. Your yard looks awesome! What a smart husband of yours to think of that piece of cement. Love ya!
Looks good. We are going through the same thing with our yard...kinda. Always fun...but I am glad I don't really have to deal with it too much.
Your yard looks awesome! I can't wait to have backyard parties and I know Kenny and Connor are going to love the sandbox!
Looks great! Can't wait to see the finished product.
All these cool landscaping and yard projects... George, you are making me look bad.
Justin
good work. can't wait to see the final project. it'll look fantastic!
Post a Comment