Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's a......

As of 16 weeks I am having a little GIRL. The ultrasound techs that scanned me two separate times strongly believe that our baby is a GIRL. I have a doctors appointment on Dec 22 which only puts me at 171/2 weeks, but hopefully he will be nice enough to confirm our baby's gender. George's mom already went and bought some clothes so we are keeping our fingers crossed. At the beginning of my pregnancy me and George have both had the feeling that we are having a GIRL. We are both pretty excited. I am still having bouts of nausea and heartburn. I hope that the nausea will go away soon. It is really annoying. The heartburn I expect will probably stay with me the whole pregnancy but I have a bottle of tums in my purse for those lovely occasions.

9 comments:

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Congrats!!! I will go through our stuff and see what we have to give you with the exception that if we possibly have another one that we can get back, and then give back to you again, some of the things. We would like to see some pictures of you and baby girl if you have a chance to put them on your blog or email us. Do you have any name picked out?? hopefully one is not the name we had for a girl.

Larsen Lowdown said...

I had heartburn really bad with Dreyton, and the only thing that helped was ice cream cones from McDonalds. I think I had about three to five a day!! I guess that is probably why I gained 60 pounds. Oh well, it sure tasted good! ---rob

Susanna said...

Oh darn, I was really hoping that I would be right. JK :) A girl, yeah! That will be so fun, Congrats :)

Chelsea Johnson said...

How exciting! I had heartburn till the second Jack was delivered!!! Hang in there...

Rowley Chatter! said...

I thought that this was going to be a secret until today at the family party. What a way to find out when the whole world does. Oh well, Brooklyn was just saying at dinner that she sure hopes you have a girl so Kenny will have a cousin to play with. We're excited for you guys!
Love from us all and wel'll see you today.

Mandy said...

Congrats, a little girl will be so much fun. They are a lot funner to shop for too.

Jenna said...

Congrats Britt!! I don't check your blog for a few weeks and when I do I find out you're prego!! That's so exciting!! And a little girl...how fun!! Hang in there with the nausea and heartburn. Pregnancy isn't the funnest sometimes, but oh so worth it!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!!! I am so excited...our girls will be the best of buds, even if it is a long distance relationship. We WILL make it work! :) I'm seriously so giddy right now and wish it wasn't so late I would call you. I need to go shopping right now because I saw the CUTEST outfit ever. Ugh, it's closed, it better be there tomorrow. YAY YAY YAY!!! Hopefully the nausea will go away and as for the heartburn...GOOD LUCK! I miss ya.

Megan said...

Yay! So much fun! I'm so excited for you guys! Although you have a circus of features floating throughout the fam, Im sure she will be adorable! Ican't wait to see her! Post pics of the belly!