He singed the hair on the right side of his head, his goatee, his eyebrows, eyelashes, and the hair on both of his arms. Needless to say George got a nice hair cut that night.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Fire and Gasoline!
Last Sunday we decided to build a fire in our outdoor fire pit. So we put the logs in the pit and then George went and got some gasoline to start the fire. He poured the gasoline on the logs and I stood about 10 feet back while he bent down to lite the logs. Suddenly there was this 5 foot flame shooting up and George was jumping backwards. After I made sure he was okay and not horribly burned, I laughed so hard that I had tears coming out of my eyes. George said it was the first time he has ever heard me laugh like that. And just so people don't think that I am cruel for laughing so hard just take a look at these pictures, which will explain why I laughed so hard and kept on laughing for 10 minutes afterward and basically any time I looked at George.





He singed the hair on the right side of his head, his goatee, his eyebrows, eyelashes, and the hair on both of his arms. Needless to say George got a nice hair cut that night.
He singed the hair on the right side of his head, his goatee, his eyebrows, eyelashes, and the hair on both of his arms. Needless to say George got a nice hair cut that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ha ha ha! Those pics of George are hilarious. I definitely would have laughed at least 10 minutes. George, we are glad you survived and didn't become a ball of fire. Hopefully you don't still smell like singed hair anymore. Bleh.
What on earth were you thinking adding gas to a fire George??? You are very lucky that something worse didn't happen. Check that on your list of what not to do...
I don't care who you are, That is funny!!!!!
I did the same thing when I was 14. After the heat wave passed I checked my head to make sure I still had hair.
ahahahhaha fire fire . looked like a close call. I would try more gas next time but light it with and m-80 or a trail of gas to the pit now thats a fire!!!!!! what fire taste like george.
Post a Comment