Saturday, March 21, 2009

Little Update

Our computer got a virus and we had to wipe it clean, so all the pictures that I had to blog about have been backed up, but are not available. So these are some new pictures that I just took. This is my lovely belly at 7 months. This first one I took sitting down and the one below I took while standing up.



Jess's little family came over the other night to play Wii and just hang out for a little bit. Connor is such a character. He was playing with Josh's hat.

Don't worry Jess is holding Kenny up but she didn't want me to put her in the picture.





Jess and Josh were playing tennis against each other. I am sorry to admit that Josh beat Jess.

Connor loves his Uncle George. He sat on George's lap for quite a while. Connor is such a cheesier.

The shirt that Kenny has on is over 2 years old. One day when me and George were watching Kenny, she had knelt down to pick something up in the Costco parking lot and got grease all over her pants and shirt. We decided to go to the DI and buy her something to wear. This is the shirt we found and she still loves it to this day. Sadly, the shirt is getting a little small.








4 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

your belly looks so cute! I can't wait to see it in person. We are planning on coming to st. george May 8 -- 10 so hopefully you are around. You should do your baby shower then.

Fife Fam said...

I can't wait to see you and your belly soon! And I totally would have laughed my head off as well.... after I knew all was safe!!! That is SO funny! Give George my best and wishes that he doesn't get any more singed hair.

Cassie

Scott and Siobhan said...

dude you got a cute little belly not to much longer your on the back half of things how things going i am way excited for ya.

Stevenson Stories said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to meet the little one!