A while ago we had some friends over for an awesome dinner of Orange Chicken. George was an amazing chef and by the end of the night the chicken was completely gone, which shouldn't be surprising cause it was so good, but we had made 2 casserole dishes full of chicken. After we were done eating we played some Rock Band on the Wii. Everyone really enjoyed themselves. It was a fun evening.
that looks like a lot of fun!!! It feels like I haven't seen you in FOREVER!!! David is outta town this week, if you wanna come over tomorrow for One Tree Hill! (is it new?) No ice machines in the background :) Anyway, we need to hang out!
It looks like so much fun! SO JEALOUS--of the company and the orange chicken! ;) You look fantastic and I can't wait to see you and your belly in person!
2 comments:
that looks like a lot of fun!!! It feels like I haven't seen you in FOREVER!!! David is outta town this week, if you wanna come over tomorrow for One Tree Hill! (is it new?) No ice machines in the background :) Anyway, we need to hang out!
It looks like so much fun! SO JEALOUS--of the company and the orange chicken! ;) You look fantastic and I can't wait to see you and your belly in person!
Post a Comment