Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3D Pictures



Today at work the Ultrasound Department had some guys demonstrating a new Ultrasound Machine that can do 3D and 4D pictures. They wanted to test it out on my prego belly. I, of course, decided to be gracious and let them. These are the pictures that I was able to take home with me on a CD. The first picture is my favorite. I just love her little chin and lips. I am so excited to see her in 9 weeks.

5 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

She looks like a bundle of fun! Such pretty little lips.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! I can;t wait to see her in 9 weeks either! I am excited for tonight! See ya then...

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

I love the ultrasound pics...any names yet?

Elise said...

Cool!! that is awesome! wow I'm excited for you...it's getting so close. Love you and hope you are good! Say hi to george for me.

george said...

Don't you think its about time you put a little more effort into this whole blog thing. I like to see what you have been up to. Why do I keep taking you out to do all these awesome things if you never tell anyone about them?