
Jessica was so nice to throw a baby shower for me. I really appreciated it and everyone who was able to come. We had awesome refreshments, which included fruit pizza (very yummy), homemade oreos, and cookies. Thanks to Heather for letting us use her house for the shower. The picture above and below are of me and Peter's wife, Laura. Laura is due on May 8th. I am very jealous of her.


Kenny was such a helper. She handed out the name tags and helped me open my gifts. She would say, "Ahh cute" about every present and grab it and hold it up for everyone.


I got a mobile cam and some cute bows and head bands from my MIL, all my sister-in-laws, and my cousin Tosha. I also got really cute gifts from everyone there and if I could I would put pictures of them all on here, but I wasn't in charge of the camera.

A picture of the lovely refreshments.

A cute picture of some of the lovely ladies at the shower. L to R: Tosha and cute baby Taleah, Mary (due on April 24th) Laura, and Tiffiny.

A picture of the candy bar game we played. People were given slips of paper with a phrase about pregnancy, labor, etc. and then they had to guess which candy bar went with the phrase. Jess also had everyone wear name tags that became their new name. There were names such as diaper, hair bow (kenny's) , baby powder, crib, etc. I really enjoyed myself. Thanks Jess.
4 comments:
I'm so sad I couldn't be there :( It looked like an AMAZING shower! Possibly the shower of the century! ;) You look fantastic and I can't wait to see that belly of yours in person. After you have your showers let me know what you need or want so I can get something along those lines. I do have something in mind but ya know...I don't want to double up.
Oh my heck those pictures are so cute! I wonder who took them! Thay are pretty good! I have more picutres of people if you wnat them. I just couldn't post all of them because there was alot! Can't wait to see you and rub that stomach of yours tomorrow at 7:00 a.m!!!!
Love the pics! I loved all the gifts you received and I can't wait to meet your little girl! You look so great by the way :)
what fun, that was such a fun shower! Let me know if you need anything, ever!
Post a Comment