Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shoutout to Jess!!

Well, my big sister just turned 27. It is crazy how time keeps on going and going and we keep on aging and aging. However, I think we are aging so gracefully. I just have to say how much I love both of my sisters. They are two of my best friends and I love it when we get to hang out together. We all have similar interests and talents. One of my favorite interests that we share is volleyball. I can always count on my sisters for a good game of V-ball. Jess is a great sister and I am so glad that she lives in Hurricane so that I can be at her house in 5 minutes or less. I just wanted to tell Jess how much I love her and thank her for all that she does. Also, you are a great MOM, SISTER, WIFE, and DAUGHTER. Happy Birthday Jess!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say amen to that!!!! I love that I am only in Cedar and so close to Hurricane! I love both of you guys so much! I can't wait for this weekend!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Thanks Britt! I love ya tons too and can't wait for this weekend so we can all hang out and we can be with mom!