Friday, May 1, 2009

Little Update on the Bambina!

I thought that I would do a little update about myself and the baby. I will have to post pictures later. As of a couple weeks ago I have been going to the doctor once a week due to my high blood pressure, which only seems to happen when I am at the doctors. Everytime I take at work it is a lot lower. I get to have a Non-stress test everytime I go. I just sit on the exam table with a little monitor strapped to my belly so that her heart rate can be recorded and I press a little button everytime she moves. Apparently, she has to move so much within a certain amount of time or I have to drink apple juice and sit there longer until the doctor is happy with her activity and heart rate. My weight continues to increase, which is expected but depressing. Baby Hadley is quite the mover. She rolls around like crazy and she has found the right side of my abdomen and loves to lodge her little feet there. She also likes to stick her little behind out on the left side of my abdomen. It is such a crazy thing to be able to feel her and press in on my abdomen and make her move around. I know that I will miss feeling her move inside my belly the most, but I can't wait for her to show her cute little face. Too bad I have to go through labor for that to happen. I am currently 35+ weeks. Hopefully, I only have a couple more weeks to go. I just want to thank everyone for the gifts that they have given. She is going to be a very stylish baby. No name decided upon yet. That will be determined when she is born.

1 comment:

brobrofamily said...

Congrats!! You are a very cute pregnant gal!! I found your blog off of lildivatutus ran into kerri a little while ago!! Tell Georgie porgie HI!!! I miss working with him!!