Wednesday, May 13, 2009

36 Weeks!

This is my lovely belly at 36 weeks. In this picture I am still carrying her really high. Since this picture she has dropped into my pelvis. At my doctors appointment on Tuesday I was 1.5 centimeters dilated and he could feel her head (talk about a very painful experience). I am still set to be induced on Monday and I am so ready. I never thought it could be so painful to walk unless I was sore from doing some sort of strenuous exercise. I am glad that I don't have to go through this for 2 more weeks. The reason the doctor is inducing me is due to my high blood pressure. He wants to deliver the baby before she is in a risky situation from my health. Wish Me Luck!

9 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Hooray! She's coming! She's coming! Can't wait to meet/see this little chickadee.

The Webb Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Webb Family said...

I can't believe your only 1.5 cm, that's not fair for you. I'm at 36 wks and a 5+ cm, baby Hadley's got to get a move on it already!! At least they are being proactive about your elevated bp and getting her here safely. Hope all goes well, I'm excited for you and George!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Isn't pregnancy so fun?!? Just an FYI--if you are planning on nursing---good luck sleeping on your stomach! I thought the same thing and then was surprised that it still didn't work out that well to be back on my stomach till I was finished nursing! Good luck! Can't wait to see her!

Susanna said...

Yeah for you! That's exciting! Good Luck:)

Stevenson Stories said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! It will be so awesome! Good luck!!!

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

Let us know when the little one arrives.

Unknown said...

Good luck! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Scott and Siobhan said...

I am so excited for you guys. good luck with everything.