Avery's Stats:
Weight= 8.6 lbs (she has gained 1.6 lbs. since birth)
Height= 21.5 inches (she has grown 1 inch since birth)
That puts her in the 83% percentile for her weight and 40% for her height.
She has such chubby little cheeks and thighs. She smiles all the time and makes the cutest laughing noise when she is sleeping. She responds to sounds very well. She sleeps at 3 hour intervals and then loves to eat. She drinks about 4 ounces, sometimes less. She is a very good at cuddling, sometimes too good. She loves to be held all the time. I am happy to oblige her with this since I don't know if she will like to cuddle when she gets older. She will only sleep on her own if she is in her car seat.
I am enjoying my time at home with Avery. My incision has healed very well. I still have some pain from it, but overall I am doing great.
3 comments:
I love your pictures Brit. She is a doll. I hope she is sleeping and eating well for you.
I am glad to hear that all is well. She is too cute. I love when they laugh while they are sleeping. :)
She looks so darling Brit. And you look AMAZING in the family picture on your heading. You are just glowing in it. I love it.
Post a Comment