Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Pictures!




Avery had some professional pictures taken last Friday by Serena Martineau her website is simplyserenityphotography.blogspot.com. She did a very good job. These are some of the pictures from the CD that we were given. I love the picture of her smiling. Jess made the tutu in the picture above. Avery pooped a couple times on the props used, once in my hand, and once in George's hand. She also peeped once on the props and once in my hands. We, of course, gave her a bath afterwards. Over all she did fairly well.

12 comments:

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Very sweet!

Susanna said...

Wow, those are amazing, she is so cute!

Larsen Lowdown said...

Oh my gosh!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family picture! You guys look so cute!!! ---robyn

Libby said...

Brit, she is so beautiful! And I love the name Avery!!! Congratulations. I am so glad she is healthy and that you are doing well.

What a crazy delivery story. Sorry about the future c-sections...but like you said, at least you know now! I hope everything continues to go well and that she keeps pooping on George and not you! :)

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

She keeps getting cuter every day! I love love love the smiling one. And that tutu is so much fun. What a cute little fam.

Drew's Dad said...

George/and family, Your Mesa View family wish you three the best and she is Beautiful. AND when are you coming back. click click

Kourtney said...

Isn't Serena wonderful?!!! I love her! The pics look great, she is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your little one. She is adorable.

Stevenson Stories said...

They look so good. Your hair looks awesome and Avery is so so so cute. You look great and I hope things are going well. I need to meet her.

sara and wade said...

oh my!! i love them!! she is so cute!! serena always does such a great job!! and uh... did you have your hair done, it looks fabulous! i also need to meet her.... hmmm. glad you you three are doing fabulous. miss ya!

David Fife said...

those are seriously SOOO SUPER cute. It makes me sad we didn't do anything like that for our boys! OMG, those are just adorable!!!! I need to come out and see you, like is just so hectic right now!

Cassie

Brandi said...

I LOVE her carseat, super Cute! When I was looking for a new car seat, I didn't find any cute ones, so I had to settle, but you did GREAT! I love the black and white pic of all of you, where you are looking at the camera and George is looking at Avery--So PRECIOUS!