Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Continual Growth of our Little Avery

It has been a long time since the last post so this one will be a long one (I will try to do better at updating). Avery is getting big very fast. It is truly amazing how quickly she is developing. We love watching her grow and discover things and can't wait to see her true personality come out. However, we wish we could keep her small and cuddly forever.

She is just over 4 months and unoffically weighs about 14 pounds. She is getting to the stage where everything goes in her mouth, such as her hands, feet, toys and what ever else she can get a hold of. She had her first offical roll over last night (witnessed by both of us). She loves to kick and scream joyful screams, especially during bath time.
Sometimes I get a little bored. I wish they would play with me all the time.
Just trying out the padding on mom and dad's bed. It's much softer than mine. Why????

Even when I am playing I can always stop to watch a little tv.

I am ready to crawl but these dang arms and legs won't quite cooperate.
How do you guys control these things so well?

Good job dad!!! I knew you could fix it.


Hi everybody, come see where I sleep sometimes.

I've got my workout cloths on, so lets get going already. I have a busy day ahead of me.

Why can't we play? It's only midnight.

Look!!! Thats my name, "Avery." Now I know for sure this is my room.

Playing relaxes me.

I just LOVE my mommy!!!
Dad what are you doing here?

I had to have a picture of just me.

Me and dad were playing on the floor.
I got too tired and didn't have the energy to go get in bed.

Check out the water ripples I can make during bath time. Pretty cool huh.

I love to pull dad's beard. He seems to like it.

Just me and one of my bath buddies, Urtle the turtle.

Come on guys this isn't funny anymore.

Have you seen my turtle anywhere?

Birds and turtles! Where am I, the zoo?

Yeah, I'm clean again.

Dad, that was a stupid face. Why do you always do that?

Oh, this show is so riveting. I hope she says "yes."

If I had more control of my hands that binkie would so be in my mouth right now.

Hey, what are you guys doing over there.

Holy cow!!! I don't do well with scary movies.
I hope I am not up all night.
This is one of my most favorite toys. I found it in my closet the other day.
Notice the mirror down by my elbow. Cool huh?

Just checkin' things out.

Playtime is so much fun.

Just having a little belly time. It's to help make me stronger.

I got these socks from Grandma Mecham.
You thought they were shoes, huh.
That's the idea, comfort and style all in one.

Long car rides still make me sleepy.
I don't know why, the car must be magic or something.

Just look at all the room out there.
Oh the things I'm gonna do when I can walk and run around.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Britt! It looks like you are having so much fun! She is so cute! By the time I actually get to see her she won't want to be held...especially by a stranger!! Weird that she's my great-niece! Miss and love ya!

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Very cute pictures, can't wait to see how much she has grown and changed at Christmas.

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

What a fun post! I loved all of your captions to go along with her many facial expressions. She is seriously so cute. Oh...I so need to meet this little one.

Elise said...

Oh my gosh I love these pictures and all the blurbs underneath!! They are so funny, I feel like that's really what she's thinking haha!!

Susanna said...

She is so cute!!

Kelli said...

She is so stinking CUTE!!! I can totally see both you and George in her. I love the funny captions that go along with the pictures!!! Love the cute pics!

Kourtney said...

She is getting so big! I'm glad she is such a happy baby for you, I feel the same way about wishing they would stay little! I love the 'thumbs up' pic!

Megan said...

Adorable pictures! She is just so stinkin cute!

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

She is so adorable! I love love love her big eyes!