
This looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

I know what this looks like, but believe me I was not going to steal his binkie.

Here is my caterpillar, Mr. Wiggles. Do you want to play with him?

Look at how good I am at sharing my favorite toy.

I just love playing on the floor with my new friend.

George ready to show Dan how much he appreciates him with a nice grab.

Mahi doing his classic hand gesture while Nancy shows us her beautiful smile.

Jason showing us his amazing talent of tongue maneuvering

J-Dog taking care of the babies while breakfast was being cooked. He did a great job entertaining the kids.

Baby Jones with a superb mustache. Too bad his dad can't even grow one as good as his son.

George showing off how Avery is able to grow some thick facial hair like him.

George and Mahi cooking some awesome omelets and waffles.

Everyone enjoying the awesome food cooked for breakfast.
2 comments:
What a fun getaway with everyone! I've been missing everyone lately :( I need to visit. Avery is freakin' adorable!
Avery and Kale are going to make a beautiful couple! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! I just want to say that I LOVE my niece!!
Post a Comment