Saturday, October 10, 2009

First Rice Cereal

Hey, what are you doing this isn't a bottle.
I don't know what game you are trying to play, but I am on to you.
Crap, I just realized that I am a baby and have no choice in what I get feed. This is so not fair!
I guess that I will give it one more try.
Well, here comes another spoon full.

Yummy, I think I like rice cereal. I better help mom get the spoon to my mouth.

6 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Yea! She likes it! This was one of my favorite times as a mommy. Just wait until you start feeding her baby food. SO MUCH FUN. :)

The Briggs Clan said...

Ok I used to see George, but now I see Britt so much more! AAww... she is so cute and big! Can't wait to see her when we come up for turkey time!!

David Fife said...

so fun, wait till the veggies come, that will be a real mess :)

Kourtney said...

So cute! I love feeding them for the first time, it is hilarious!

Elise said...

yeah that'd be fun! I mean I've never done babies or kids really so it will be interesting but great yeah!

Stevenson Stories said...

So cute! I can't believe she ate it the 1st round of trying.. that's pretty good!