Our non-professional family picture. We took some professional family pictures the day after Christmas, so when I get those I will post them. Some cute father and son smiling action. Kenny loved showing off her new Christmas dress. This is the golf certificate we got to go along with the other present we gave him, which is shown lower. My dad is opening up our gift to him, which is a Euro club. The Euro club is a fake golf club with a hollow handle and a small towel that hooks onto the golfers pants. It is suppose to help golfers relieve themselves discretely on the golf course. Avery was the best Christmas gift that we got this year. My MIL Ann's new car. Her old car was totaled when it got rear ended at a stop light. Her car is an Acura TSX 2006. It is a really nice car. Avery loved this toy that we got her. It lights up, has a mirror and plays music when you hit certain buttons. We did a good job of picking it out. George spent many hours making our blog into a book. I was very surprised and very appreciative of the thought and time he put into my gift. Lexie got a sweet shirt from Brian (a computer nerd) that says, "Talk nerdy to me". Steve and Jenn. Jenn is testing out her new back massager on Steve. Our nephew Ethan showing us his awesome new books.
What a fun Christmas. Loving Avery's hair on top. So cute. Where did George make your blog book? What an awesome hubby. Miss you guys and hope you have a fabulous New Year's!
Avery is getting sooo big, she is so adorable! So George made your blog into a book, I heard you can do that?! Have him bring it to work at InstaCare one of these days, I want to check it out!
4 comments:
What a fun Christmas. Loving Avery's hair on top. So cute. Where did George make your blog book? What an awesome hubby. Miss you guys and hope you have a fabulous New Year's!
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! I can't believe how big Avery is getting.... She is soooooo stinkin CUTE!
Avery is getting sooo big, she is so adorable! So George made your blog into a book, I heard you can do that?! Have him bring it to work at InstaCare one of these days, I want to check it out!
That IS pretty Impressive that George make your blog into a book!
Post a Comment