Saturday, January 2, 2010

7 Months and Two Teeth!

Avery makes the funniest faces. They are hard to catch on camera, but I have gotten lucky and caught a few.
She likes to purse her lips together and then blow air and saliva everywhere.


She is such a good army crawler. Only once has she gotten on her hands and knees and made an attempt to crawl normally.


I had to force these shots of her teeth. She started to get her teeth the week before Christmas. She is getting both of her bottom front teeth. She has only had a slight fever and a runny nose during this whole process and she has rarely been fussy.

3 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Those chompers are cute! And I'm so glad she's such a good teether. Kaylee is HORRIBLE! And I love love love her cute faces. Eventually Kaylee and her will get together and realize they destined to be BFFs! ;)

Kourtney said...

She is so cute! I can't decide who she looks like, but I think she smiles like you. I hope life is good down there!

sara and wade said...

she is so stinkin cute!! i love that you caught a few funny faces.. those are classic. {as is your dad's christmas gift... i was dying. so funny!} i think its time to get together for lunch again... i need to see miss avery!