_
_
Avery continues to grow at a rapid rate. She is getting to be more and more fun every day. Last weekend we were up in Salt Lake City for a friends wedding and decided to do a little shopping. We were in the store getting Avery a few things she needed and decided to put some sunglasses on her just for kicks. To our suprise she was hip to the idea and decided she was okay wearing them. We tried on a few different pair and found some she just had to have.
_
Mondays are usually daddy days. This Monday was a beautiful day so dad and Avery decided they were going to spend some time at the park. Avery is not quite sure about the toys at the park yet but is getting better each time. She now laughs and has a good time on the swing and will at least go down the slide (with help of course).
I'm just having a snack at the park. Swinging is hard work.
Man, I can't believe how hungry I am.
Just waiting for my time to sliiiiiide.
Just checking the structural integrity of things.
Ya, sometimes I do this for hours. It's just sorta my thing, ya know.
One time, this one kid tried to take my swing.I had to show him a thing or two. I don't think we will have a problem again.
Check out the height I can get on this thing. Sometimes it's pretty scary.
Me and my dad just love hanging out together. It's pretty sweet.
Do these make me look cross-eyed?
I am just trying on different shades at the store.I must admit I feel a little like Elton John right now.
Yep, I think these are the ones.It helps build my muscles.



2 comments:
I love those shades! Such a hot mama. :) And you should have called me when you were in SLC...I so would have come to see you. It's been too long.
Those shades are adorable! Too cute!
Post a Comment