My mom, Connor, Kenny and Mason all colored eggs for Easter. They did such a great job and there wasn't even a mess. Avery and my dad share the same middle name with just a small difference in spelling. I think that this will be a good bond for them to have. The other day George was outside with Brian and Lexie adjusting the sprinklers. Well Avery decided that she wanted to watch. She loves to tip over her toy basket and crawl inside. I got this outfit for her at Walmart. The skort is a little big, but she looked so cute. One day Avery was playing on the entry way table and so I decided to take some photos. I got a lot of cute shots. Her hair is long enough to put in a little ponytail. I don't remember her actually being sad about something, but her face is so adorable I had to post this picture. It took a lot of hard work to get on the table. She may of had some help getting all the way up. Oh, We just love her so much. I mean, who wouldn't, Right?
2 comments:
So I do have to say Avery is sooooo DANG cute! George and you make cute babies. :)
I can't decide who she looks like more... but she is SOOO cute. And so big!
Holidays are always more fun with kids right?!
Post a Comment