
These are all of the hard workers who came and helped George.

Just a look at the progress on the backyard. Laying sod is hard work. I am glad that I had to watch Avery.


This is George and Jason working on the front yard.

Jason has some serious muscle. That is why we asked him to help. I think he cut down the time it would have taken by half.
Front Yard Before:

Front Yard After:

Backyard Before:

Back Yard After:


It looks so good. We are so happy to finally have grass. We want to thank everyone who came and helped us.
4 comments:
It looks GREAT! Good thing Jason was there...it may have taken all weekend without him and his muscles. ;)
Looks really nice, Avery will love being able to be outside playing.
Oh wow your yard looks AMAZING!!!
It will be nice for you to be able to just let George go out back and not have to worry about him getting all dirty. Oh, it should be good for Avery as well:)
Post a Comment